8 Days Lhasa to Mount Everest Private Tour
$ 1550 P/P
What's included in this price?
- Private professional English-speaking local tour guide.
- A comfortable vehicle with a private driver.
- All necessary Tibet travel permits, including Tibet Entry Permit, Alien Travel Permit, Border Pass.
- Airport (or train) pick up and drop off.
- All accommodations listed in the itinerary, based on double-occupancy. Comfortable class hotels in Lhasa and Shigatse, guesthouse or tent in Mount Everest.
- All meals as listed in the itinerary. ( “B” for breakfast; “L” for lunch; “D” for dinner.)
- Admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
- Tourists Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- A container of Oxygen for emergency usage while traveling to Mt. Everest.
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & government taxes.
What's excluded in this price?
- China visa, all air tickets and train tickets to and from Tibet.
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary (all lunches and dinners).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional tour activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Single room supplement.